The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, August 25, 2006

Well, I got my drink on last night. It was a very unproductive night and I was thrilled about that. Today is my sister and my soon to be MIL's birthday. MIL went out of town so we're doing dinner with the fam for my sis. Glad to only have one to deal with right now.

I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow. I hope it's not super lame and prissy and full of terrible games. Hopefully I can scoot in and scoot on out pretty inconspicuously. I don't think I'll know too many people there so that's a great out.

I am hoping Saturday night is another filled with drunken unproductiveness. We are having a little mini surprise thing for one of my friends. Her birthday is next week so we figured she'll be caught off guard. I plan to help her celebrate...drink for drink!

Sunday, if all goes as planned I will sit by the pool all day long and nurse my horrendous hang over. The only great thing would be if I don't have a horrendous hangover. Then I can just hang by the pool!

After this one, I have ONE weekend left as a single woman. I can't believe how quickly the big day is coming. I'm sure you all are sick of hearing about it but I think I'll be a little sad once it's all over...At least I'll have a great husband to show for it ;O) Wow, that was really sappy!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home