The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

UPDATE: Now that I am able to post pic's here are my beautiful flowers!




Well, yesterday started off shitty once again. I woke up around 6am like I was shot out of a cannon. At that point I was in a good mood but I knew I had to get a little bit more sleep. I contemplated going to the gym but instead I talked myself into not eating for the next two weeks. I could not for the life of me get back to sleep until about 8am when I had approximately 15 minutes left before the alarm went off.

Within that 15 minutes I had a dream I was on a train with a bunch of bitches that did nothing but make fun of me. I got a couple of good come backs in about some stupid whore's makeup and I think I said in the dream "Bozo the clown called and he wants his makeup back". Her friends laughed at her (remember, this is all a dream! I can't believe I even remember all of this detail). The next dream took place in a church. Not the church we plan to marry in. It was rehearsal but we were all dressed. The church was full of guests. My step dad was walking me down the aisle but my dad was no where to be found. I was really sad and I HATED the church. I started to throw a fit - a 3 year old child fit. I was stomping my feet and crying like a child in my wedding dress in the church in front of lots of people. Then I woke up...

I was exhausted and sad again. I don't get it. I have nothing to be sad about. The dreams sucked but whatever.

I got to work and it was a fucking show again. I have SO MUCH WORK TO DO! I don't get it. I was feeling very overwhelmed on top of all the other shit I have to do personally. I was seriously on the verge of tears all day until...I got a beautiful bouquet of roses! (I have tried numerous times to post a picture of them but Flickr is not working and it's driving me nuts so just imagine their beauty - they are yellow, pink, red and a yellow with a peachy color along the outside of the petals...)

That's right. TSO sent me roses at work. It made my day. They smelled amazing and really, it made me cry. Somehow he just knows how to make me feel better. Things definitely got better from that point on but I have to admit it was another horrible day. I don't know what's going on. I think it's all gonna pass this weekend. I promise it will actually but I really can't take this and I feel bad for all that are in my presence. I apologize for my foul mood and my premenstrual actions. Jeez I hope this passes soon!

This morning we're going to get our marriage license. God help us. You don't know pain until you deal with the Washington, DC government. I'm sure I'll have a whole other bitchy, ranty, post about that...lucky you!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home