The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I know, I know, I am completely boring the hell out of all of you with all of my wedding talk these days but I am a little consumed right now if you know what I mean...

Last night I got my hair done and my makeup redone for the wedding. My hair is a lot darker than I'm used to but it looks really nice and natural! It was fun being pampered a little bit. After having my hair done I met one of my bridesmaids to get our eyes done by the makeup artist that will be doing the day of prep. I LOVED what she did to my eyes. It looked spectacular! I know it's going to look amazing on the wedding day. For those of you that were worried, I did not see The Sweet One Last night and he did not see my makeup or my hair. We'll have some surprises for the wedding day!

I got my blood test back from my doctor and I'm happy to report that I am syphilis free! I am now free to marry in the District of Columbia and ummm, whatever else you can do without syphilis.

17 days to go. Yikes!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Glad the hair/makeup extravaganza was fruitful. Are you going with a smoke'ish eye or something lighter?? I'm a makeup whore, so just excuse me while I hump this chair leg.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Awesome!

     
  • At 6:34 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    It's getting so close! I'm glad your new person did such a great job on your make-up. That must be a relief.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Andi - the eyes are smokey, mine and the bridesmaids but mine look better - ha ha! I am the bride so that's okay! I wanted to post pictures of the hair and the eyes really badly but the sweet one looks at the blog so I didn't want to give it all away. I PROMISE I'll post wedding pic's of us once all this madness is over!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home