The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm getting married in 3 DAYS! I can't even believe it. THREE DAYS! It seems like forever ago I got engaged and had a million years before the big day would be here and now...well, it's just about here. I can't say I'm stressed or freaking out. I'm really not. The Sweet One and I pretty much have everything under control and in order. I am excited and I kind of can't believe it's all going to be over in one day! Oh well. Then we get to go to Hawaii and then we get to be married and that's the best part.

Last night was our first official dinner at home together. Like, really living together. It was very nice. It kind of felt for real, because I have to admit, I'm still waiting for TSO to go home...he he...It's just weird when you've lived alone for some time then you have a new roommate. One that isn't going to move out in a year. One that sleeps in the same bed as you do. It's kind of fun and it's really nice to wake up next to my best friend every day.

Okay, enough mushy stuff. I have a trillion things to do at work. I'm trying to get myself ahead of the game and work ahead so the people covering for me don't stress. I have some last minute wedding running around to do and then I have a work happy hour tonight. I figure I'll go because I usually don't say no to drinking, and because I will be gone for almost 3 weeks and it's a nice way to kind of head out. Should be fun.

I hope everyone is having a great week.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    wow- i cant wait to see the pictures. I know everything will be great and yall will have a specatular time!!!

    best of luck to ya, and dont forget to update when you return!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Gone for 3 weeks? What will we do with out you! *sniff sniff*

    I hope your day goes smoothly but if not remember the wedding isn't what REALLY counts, it's the marriage, AND you get to look forward to waking up next to your best friend.

     
  • At 12:01 AM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Chick said…

    Wow...3 days!!!

    Like I said before...be sure to enjoy it all!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, September 07, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Congratulations again, Funkybee. You've put a lot of work into this, and I know it will be wonderful. We'll miss you, have a safe trip and a fun day and all that jazz. Hugs girlfriend.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    Congratualtions! I know everything will be perfect. Take time to enjoy your day and enjoy your honeymoon (do try to leave the room for a few minutes here and there to see some of Hawaii!

    All the best!
    Can't wait to see some pics!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home