The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm going to get my hair done at 11 today. I am SO EXCITED. It's getting tough to cover the oil slick in the middle of my head. And we're gonna practice the wedding hair. I am getting married in 18 DAYS! I can't believe it. I'm excited and freaking out all at the same time. HA!

We booked our organist yesterday. He was hilarious and that made me feel good. I had my almost last dress fitting yesterday - they kind of messed something up so I have to go back one more time.

In 21 days The Sweet One and I will be in HAWAII! that is going to be fantastic.

I feel like I am constantly on the go these days. I hope I don't get those post wedding blues that everyone talks about. What the hell am I going to do when this is all over with? I won't even know what to do with myself when I actually have time to think ;O)

Hope everyone is having a good day. I am SO looking forward to getting pampered at the hair salon!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home