The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, June 30, 2006

Well, I have been down for the count. I think it's the flu, not sure. Maybe bird flu? Who knows...

My whole body aches. Mostly my back and all around my rib cage. My throat is killing me now, woo hoo! but miraculously my head doesn't hurt anymore. I'm still feeling a bit weak but who cares, it's Friday. I have barely worked the last two days - in for an hour or two both days, and I think I needed the rest, even though I got bored of resting by last night and went to watch my team play our double header softball game. I SO wanted to play. BUT, I knew that could not happen. I knew this thing just needed to run it's course when I took an 800mg Motrin and it didn't help. I am just so uncomfortable. Any way I sit, stand, lean, whatever, is not making me feel better. I even had a HNT post ready for this week but couldn't get to it.

Oh well, enough of the complaining...It should be a great weekend. We have some of our bestest friends coming in from New Orleans. It's stopped raining. I've stopped all production on my arc but am keeping it in case of a rain relapse. We have lots of fun summery, 4th of July weekend plans and life is good.

I hope everyone else is well and the weekend treats you all right!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home