The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, June 16, 2006

Okay, so yesterday, as I was drafting my email, my step dad called me to tell me how upset my mom was and how much she knew that she had screwed up. I finished the email. I wrote down EVERYTHING that was bothering me and got all my points across. I was going to post it but it was long and boring so I decided against it. Anyway, I called my mom last night and we spoke about other things and then touched on the issue at hand briefly. Things are good and I think I've made myself clear and we are back on the right track. I feel SO MUCH BETTER!

We got our wedding invitations yesterday. They look so nice! I haven't had time to dive into them yet but I will tonight. By 10pm last night I felt like I was walking in my sleep so I had to crash. I slept until almost 9am this morning! And yes, I had to work today. I got ready quickly and got in a little before 10am. It's about 4pm now and I am OUT OF HERE! Life is good.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I plan to catch up on some major sleep!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home