The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, April 28, 2006

Music Makes the World Go Round...

Okay, I stole this from Gus Greeper and it's a fun little Friday thing. Well, it was to me...Here's the deal:

Put your music player (iPod or whatever) on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog. Comment back if you post it on your site. No comment regarding whatever songs that might come up.

Will I get far in life?
Samson & Delilah - Grateful Dead

How do my friends see me?
What I Got - Sublime

Where will I get married?
Let's Go Crazy - Prince

What is my best friend’s theme song?
Tribulations - LCD Soundsystem

What is the story of my life?
The Get Away - Pretty Girls Make Graves

What was high school like?
Vodka - Carter Albrecht and Edie Brickell

How can I get ahead in life?
Dont Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston

What is the best thing about me?
How Sweet It is (to be loves by you) - Marvin Gaye

How is today going to be?
Knock Me Down - Red Hot Chili Peppers

What is in store for this weekend?
Leave This City - Sundays

What song describes my parents?
Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young

My grandparents?
It Won't Be Long - The Beatles

How is my life going?
Burritos - Sublime

What song will they play at my funeral?
Queen Jane Approximately - Bob Dylan

How does the world see me?
Too Much - Dave Matthews

Will I have a happy life?
The Long and Winding Road - The Beatles

What do my friends really think of me?
Me & Bobby McGee - Janice Joplin

Do people secretly lust after me?
So Much Trouble in the World - Bob Marley

How can I make myself happy?
Jumpin' Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones

What should I do with my life?
My Way - Frank Sinatra

Will I ever have children?
Don't Let Me Down - The Beatles

What is some good advice?
Modern Love - David Bowie

What is my signature dancing song?
Focus On Sight - Thievery Corporation

What do I think my current theme song is?
Glory of Love - Peter Cetera

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
It Don't Mean a Thing - Ella Fitzgerald

What type of men/women do you like?
Dancing in Heaven - Q Feel

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Nikos Best Songs said…

    WOW i love your music selection! All this are great "Dont Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston" my fav.
    I have a weekly Best Songs Top-20 and plz go there to look yourself: http://nikosbestsongs.blogspot.com/
    Feel free to make any coments.
    THANKS.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    I played too! Freaky how some come up and are quite true...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home