The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, December 19, 2005

Yes...I AM gloating!


Well, it was a fun weekend. Lots of holiday parties and celebrating the engagement...and OF COURSE the game last night. It felt so good to sweep the Dallas Cowgirls in our house! They just couldn't do anything right and it was nice to have the shoe on the other foot for once. It seemed the Skins couldn't do anything wrong! I can't believe I have a voice today. The stadium was the loudest I've ever heard it and it was the best way to start off the holidays!

Anyway, enough about that...this week is full of more drinking, eating and being merry! I plan to get to the gym every day this week so that I can eat whatever I want and not worry about it. Which reminds me...this morning at the gym a woman in the locker room had the hairyest under arms! It was so hideous! I wanted to gag. WHY people? WHY? I don't get that...And I'm not exaggerating but it was worse than The Sweet One's underarms and he's allowed! I also saw another woman (who was quite young, maybe in her late 20's early 30's) with the biggest 70's bush I've ever seen. I mean, whatever, you can do what you want but SERIOUSLY...is that even comfortable? I mean...I would rather cut my goods off than have them all hairified.

Now...I must get to my x-mas gifts. I bought pretty much everything today (I even took a half day off work to try and get my shopping done)! I'm such a slacker and the things that I'm making for people I haven't even started on! I know I'm going to be up until 3am every night working like a little sewing elf! UUGGH! Well, I hope everyone else is getting all of their shopping done. Ahhh...the true meaning of Christmas...

5 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger peachy said…

    I was thinking about you when the Skins were spanking the cowboys.

    Good luck with finishing your gifts. You still have plenty of time.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Peachy - your boys did some wippin up on Green Bay last night too. I thought it was going to be a low scoring game! I will get my gifts done. I will just be up all night doing them b/c I'm a procrastinator.

    GG - We do love hockey, just not in the same way...both my brothers played hockey growing up so I know all about the love. HOWEVER - I heart football so much! Probably the way you heart hockey. I want to marry it!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Nick said…

    Considering the total domination of the Cowboys over the Skins since the beginning of time, I guess you're allowed to gloat some. Too bad y'all won't make the playoffs. Unless a miracle happens. Which it won't.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Oh great One said…

    My pits are a little hairy right now but I have an excuse. Our freakin water heater will only give me about 2 inches of hot water in my tub before it turns cold! You know what it's like to try to shave in cold water don't you?

     
  • At 12:51 AM, December 21, 2005, Blogger Andi said…

    The Cowboys suck ass (and this from a Dallasite). Glad you had fun! Party on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home