The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Half-Nekkid Ouchie


This is where I got the damn flu shot. Now my arm is sore as hell.
And yes, I am a big freakin baby...

I'm wearing my 'hot tub' bikini top in this pic, especially for Os, just in case we don't get any bikini shots in Phoenix...I only wear this suit in the hot tub and it smells so badly of chlorine. I wash it after every soak with the yummiest smelling detergents but for some reason the odor never goes away. Maybe I over chlorine, who knows. So, I'll continue to ruin this suit all for the sake of hot tubbing and save all the others for the beach. Is it almost summer again yet?

Happy HNT everyone. If you don't get it I'm not talking to you anymore but you can click on the purdy blue button on the right and I might reconsider...

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home