The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Chocolate



I don't know what the hell my problem is but I need some chocolate S.T.A.T.!!

Every now and then I get a hankerin for something sweet but I am generally more of a foodie when it comes to consumption preferences. Food and wine of course, oh and liquor aint so bad either. Okay, I'm getting off track...Candy isn't my weakness but I'm telling you...if I don't get some chocolate soon I am going to hurt someone. If this box was in front of me I would tear into it like a feral animal in front of a fresh kill!

Okay, enough...I must go find the goods. I'll let you all know how it goes and who gets hurt in the process!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Good luck in your chocolate quest. I hope you find a big ol' heapin helpin'!

     
  • At 9:11 AM, December 01, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    oh I lucked out! Forgot to update the blog, since you know...people are waiting on the edge of their seats to find out if I got chocolate! They were having some kind of open house/sale in the atrium of my building and a local ice cream shop was set up and giving away ice cream...really good, yummy, ice cream!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home