The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Flu shots are for sissies!

Okay...so I'm a sissy. Generally I don't get flu shots. Yeah, that's right...I live on the edge. The Flu you say? Bring it on bitches! Not to mention, my muscular arms would break that baby needle in two.

Well, my office was giving the flu shot out today for 10 bucks a pop. Usually I pay a lot more for a needle in my arm so I was thinking this was a bargain. Okay, I'm lying again. Don't worry, I don't do heroin. My drugs of choice won't kill me, at least not for a number of years anyway...

So, I am also a huge wuss when it comes to needles. And to be quite honest I don't want to be sick in Phoenix this weekend, which by the way, it's supposed to snow here Thursday into Friday. I am praying that we will be able to leave this miserable cold weather to head to a little warmth!! and a SPA! Might not happen...Yikes! Pray that I get to Phoenix people, pray for me.

Okay, so I got a flu shot. It didn't hurt. I'm a big baby, and apparently, did you know that they don't make you sick anymore like they used to? So bring on the bird flu! I'll fight it and I'll win, again! That's right...I've had a flu shot bitches!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home