The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving

Where does the time go? Don't get me wrong...I love, love, LOVE being off of work and sitting on my ass eating turkey and other meat products but coming back to work after a few days off is a real bitch!

Yesterday almost made me mental. Well, certifiable anyway...I'm already half way there. I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and still didn't get half my shit done.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. This is where I spent mine!



It was in the mid to upper 60's and beautiful. There were tons of people on the beach. It was awesome.

Look at that bird! YUM! I love meat (shut up!) . I am actually still full!





And lastly here are some great shots of the sun set our last night in Duck. Happy Tuesday everyone.


How do you like my reflection in the window? How lame...I'm obviously not a photographer.







Have a great day everyone...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home