The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Snow Blower...

don't ask...I think I just wanted to say 'blower'.

When I got out of work last night I went to the fabric store. I know...ooohh! Scandalous!! Yeah, bite me. I went to get fabric for new purses that I'm making and they are too freakin cute. It was great because, as predicted, it was pretty empty and I got everything done and lots of attention from the employees since no one else was really dumb enough to be out shopping. Although, I do think I am really the smart one because I stayed far, far away from the grocery store and all of the french toast addicts out there!

When I left the store my car was covered and the parking lot was pretty empty and covered with snow...hmmm, I didn't expect that. It was a slower than planned ride home but it was all good. It snowed all through the night and now the sun is out so I am expecting the sun will melt all the goodness away. This kind of snow does nothing for me. Unless I can tell my boss that I won't be in it's just an added headache to the commute. I pretty much refuse to drive in the snow/ice anymore (the heavy stuff) - not because I can't drive because, I'm pretty sure we covered the fact that I am a great driver, but because most other people can't drive and I was once in an accident in the snow b/c some jackass guy was going too fast and we both uncontrollably slid into one another. It's just not worth it for me. This little bit of snow isn't even worth my time, but I must admit it's very pretty outside.



My yard/car this morning



my hot tub just begging for someone to get in!




A Cardinal outside my window this morn, it's like a blurry, drunk post card




The little brats next door playing in the snow


In better, warmer news...the Sweet One and I are going to Phoenix this weekend. Where the sun will be shining and unlike summer there where it's about a billion degrees out, it will be just perfect. In the 70's if weather.com is right. We leave on Friday morning and it can't come soon enough. Hope everyone's having a wonderful Tuesday!

10 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, December 06, 2005, Blogger peachy said…

    Phoenix sounds awesome right about now.

    Take some pictures of your purses when you're finished. Have you seen the site, www.bspurses.com?

    Maybe you would like something like that.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, December 06, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Peachy - those bags are A-dorable! thanks for the link

    Steph - we do travel a lot. I think we like to pretend that we have money or something! HA. And you can come carry my bags any time. Then we can go get wasted on free shots!

     
  • At 3:02 PM, December 06, 2005, Blogger Osbasso said…

    Phoenix at this time of year would be rather nice, I think. Be sure to get us some bikini pics!

     
  • At 6:11 PM, December 06, 2005, Blogger Chick said…

    You have a hot tub...you lucky bitch?!

    When am I invited?

    I'll bring the drinks, k?

     
  • At 7:04 PM, December 06, 2005, Blogger ago-go said…

    exactly what chick said. i'll bring some drinks too!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, December 06, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Well get your asses over to my house then. The hot tub LOVES parties...I'm sure my neighbors do too! he...creepy old men! The poor hot tub hasn't had a lot of action lately but let me tell you, when it does, it's scandelous...I had to call out of work one day after a hot tub party night! SO - get on over here. Bathing suits optional!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Great pictures! I love all the trees in your neighborhood!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Great pictures! I love all the trees in your neighborhood!

     
  • At 12:03 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Andi said…

    Everyone's already taken my comments. Y'all travel a lot. Nice hot tub that I would totally take advantage of. Wah-wah-wah. (Charlie Brown's teacher noise)

     
  • At 11:42 PM, December 12, 2005, Blogger wopanese said…

    thanks for the props... it got messy down here too... wish I had my 4x4 running... till then, it's Del Sol-iding for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home