The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, November 18, 2005

Went to see Harry Potter 4 today. It was really good. I can't wait to see it again. I am so surprised at what a dork I become about HP! I have never been into Sci Fi, never gotten into Lord of the Rings or Star Trek but let me tell you...when it comes to Harry Potter I become one of "those people" and I don't really care...

Anyway, the beginning of the craziness has started. I am stressing about the craft show tomorrow because I feel unprepared. Now, this is totally my fault. I am the lazy ass who decided not to prepare properly. I am the ass who decided to go out drinking instead of make purses or paint mirrors but I have resigned myself to the fact that I won't have as much to sell and may not do so hot. But, I'm also to the point where I am so tired that I don't care! If I sell one thing it will be worth it I presume.

The Sweet One and I completely forgot that we have tickets to the Maryland Basketball game tonight so we're (probably foolishly) going to that, then come home and pack for New York.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Maybe I'll have some good NYC pic's on Monday.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Calvin said…

    have a great weekend in the city! :-)

     
  • At 10:37 AM, November 20, 2005, Blogger Andi said…

    Sounds like a crazy weekend. Looking forward to pics.

    And did you love HP4? I have to say, upon the first watching, I don't love it. But even a sub-par Harry is better than no Harry at all.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, November 21, 2005, Blogger peachy said…

    I'm not into HP at all. I watched the beginning of Prisoner of Azkerban(??), but I can't sit and focus on the movie for some reason.

    I hope NY was great.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Oh great One said…

    We went to see HP yesterday. I was surprised by how "dark" it was this time. I knew it would be but I didn't expect to have my daughter burying her face in my shoulder so often! I enjoyed it though!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger (S)wine said…

    DORK!

    Sike. I went in to see that, but made a detour and watched "Good Night, and Good Luck."
    Killer film. I was glad I got sidetracked.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home