The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Are tank tops that cost $60 better than tank tops that cost say...$12? I'm just wondering because every tank top I've ever tried on, owned, worn to the beach, worn to bed, worn to work, worn under a sweater, worn by itself, blah, blah, blah, no matter how much they cost, seem to fit just about the same way...and they are TANK TOPS...I can't spend $60 on a tank top. I don't care if it does have sequence on it! Unless my name is Oprah, I'm not doing it. I refuse.

sorry, this is one just the ladies will (or might not) relate to...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger wopanese said…

    Well... of COURSE they're better!

    better for the retailer, at least.

     
  • At 6:53 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    HA! I love that you all are as crazy about this as me. Don't get me wrong...silk, fur, gold plated clothing, sure...those cost some moneys...cotton. I REFUSE! I REFUSE I SAY!!!

     
  • At 2:14 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger peachy said…

    Don't do it! The two for one deals are the best, but you should never pay over 15 for a tank top. Now is a good time to get them on sale.

     
  • At 6:51 PM, November 23, 2005, Blogger ago-go said…

    you are exactly right. it's just like with t-shirts. why should i pay 60 or even 30$ for a t-shirt? it'd better be a damn special t-shirt/tank top that does my laundry and pays my bills for 60$! seriously man, it's just cotton.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home