The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Wow...where the hell have I been?

Okay, so my life, although busy, is still as lame as usual...Work has been super busy and our weekends still suck because we've had weddings or some event to go to every weekend. This coming weekend is the last one for a while. So we just need to get through this one and we'll be okay. And although I'm in this wedding, which is a total pain in the arse, it's one of my best friends so it will be fun!

My little, precious baby is not such a little baby anymore. He is growing like a weed. And although people say it goes by fast, you have no idea how incredibly quickly this time goes by. Kai is already 4 months old and weighs 15 pounds!! And he gets cuter every day.

<span class=

He started eating cereal the other day and he loves it...and so does Lucy! Let me tell you, she is a great clean up tool and apparently she loves rice cereal too! Who knew? Kai laughs and smiles and babbles and is truly a good baby. I really feel blessed.

<span class=


Above and beyond that, having a kid is hard work! I am lucky enough to have the best husband in the world who is so extremely helpful and hands on but wheww, this being an adult thing is not easy. Working, taking care of a baby, a home, a dog, a husband, being busy on the weekends, babysitters, not getting to spend enough time with your family on the weekend...holy crap! Life is truly not the same. The good far outweighs the bad but man is it different around here these days!!

4 months at doc's


What have I become? I am working from home today, I have a tree guy outside removing a stump from our yard, I can't get the Wonder Pets theme out of my head, I have a sleeping baby in my arms and have mastered typing with the index finger on my left hand, and I need to go let my barking dog out...ah domesticity at it's finest!

See you all soon...


5 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, October 08, 2009, Blogger Andi said…

    Oh my God! Those are the cutest pictures ever...especially the one where he looks like he's about to take off like an airplane. lol

    Glad things are going well!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, October 08, 2009, Blogger Oh great One said…

    LOVE the hair! He's a doll.

    You ARE blessed! I know that the weekends have kept you busy but think of it this way...You have so many friends they keep you hopping!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, October 08, 2009, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    OMG that last picture is to die for! Freaking adorable.

    Hopefully you can take a weekend off soon!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, October 09, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    About bloody time you showed your face around here again! Oh, and it could be worse, much worse, you could be me: unemployed, stranded in a city you want to leave, no social life, no family anywhere nearby, no dating pool ... there, feel better?

     
  • At 8:18 AM, October 10, 2009, Blogger Sassy said…

    Those pictures put a smile on my face this morning! What a bundle of cuteness you have.

    Tell me about how fast the time flies. Mason will be 2 in December. When did that happen?!?!?!?
    Glad to hear you are doing well :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home