The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, July 24, 2009

So, a few years ago we were heading home from the beach and along one of our Po-dunk, back country routes we came across a grave yard. In the grave yard was a huge sign that said, "ICE CREAM SOCIAL HERE SATURDAY". To this day I kick myself for not stopping to take a picture. I mean, it was so absolutely ridiculous and hilarious. To this day, every time the hubby and I pass that grave yard we say, "ice cream social!".

Well, a couple of weeks ago we were passing by and there was a sign in the "yard". I had to stop and take a picture. It was no ice cream social but it still made me giggle...I guess in a small town with limited resources you gotta do your partying, your mourning and everything in between in the same spot. I think I'll pass on the home-made ice cream at the chapel by the grave yard...

IMG_3462

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home