The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Today is my 3 year wedding anniversary to my wonderful TSO! And, because he is the best husband ever he sent me these beautiful flowers to my office:

Happy Anniversary!

It's hard to believe we've been married for 3 years, let alone together for over 11!!! It still feels like yesterday when we met for the first time. He is the best husband, partner in crime, best friend and father to our son that I could ever ask for. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life, not to mention he's super sexy too (sorry, had to throw that in there, you can all gag if you want!). I'm a lucky, lucky girl (and so is Lucy and Kai!)...

I LOVE YOU TSO! Here's to many, many anniversaries and thanks again for my beautiful flowers.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home