The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, September 21, 2009

This weekend was another one of those running around the whole time type of deals. We had ANOTHER wedding to go to on Saturday, which was very nice, but sometimes I just wish I could spend the weekend with my husband, baby and dog with the freedom to do whatever we want whenever we want. It's funny how working all week makes your weekend time very important!

Today the hubby is off work and so he gets to spend the day with our little man. The only thing better than my mom watching the baby is my husband! If I could have a stay at home husband I totally would. Too bad I don't make enough money to bring home the bacon for the family, but that's okay!

The weather here was perfect all weekend but I wish it would just stay this way. There was a slight chill in the morning and evening but the days are sunny and in the 70's. I don't want winter to come. I can feel the bite of fall in the air but that's as far as I would like to go in terms of the seasons...I love being able to wear a light sweater or sweatshirt at night but I don't want to have to bundle up in big, bulky winter clothes.

This week is going to be a doozy in terms of work. I'm going to be very busy, but I think that's a good thing. Makes the days go by faster and hopefully get me home sooner to my family. Hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful week ahead. I plan to, I'm trying to anyway!


<span class=

<span class=

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home