The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, October 26, 2009

Well, Fall has arrived, winter subsided so it's now actually fall-like around here with the colors and the weather.

fall


I am tired, which seems like no matter if I sleep all day or not, will never change. Don't get me wrong, there is and never will be an opportunity for me to sleep all day, that was just a figure of speech. Despite the end to all of the damn weddings we've had to attend and participate in, we continue to be busy beyond believe because, well, I don't think we know how to be un-busy. It seems like the weekend comes around and the activity is non-stop. Thankfully we had the entire day on Saturday to do pretty much nothing, except eat PEAS...

<span class=

Then the evening came and it was back out for Mommy and Daddy. I hate that I have to say this, but drinking isn't even fun anymore. Just the thought that I'll have to get up in the middle of the night or the butt ass early hour the boy has decided he likes to wake up now (sometimes 4am, sometimes 6am!) makes drinking almost a punishment to myself. Now, the hubby is a tremendous help, but still, the majority of the time I am up even if he gets up with the baby and I feel like I can never drop back off to sleep the way he can. I am very jealous of that gift!!! Don't get me wrong, I still very much enjoy drinking, it's just the thought of how I'll feel later that makes it almost not worth is...waa waa waaaaaa!

Showing up to work today I was tired and extremely depressed. I was walking in the door suppressing the desire to cry! UUggghh! I wish I could win the lottery because I so don't want to be here, but alas, I have no choice! This just sucks. I would rather be anywhere but here. And to top it all off, I have to go to an off site with work in a few weeks for 3 days. I am wracking my brain trying to think of any possible way to get out of it. The last thing in the world I want to do is go away with work people for 3 days! Other than the guarantee of a couple of full, uninterrupted nights of sleep, which is very tempting, I do NOT want to go. If you've got any feasible ideas of how I can get out of it please feel free to leave it in the comments...All ideas or welcome!

car

Anyway, maybe I'm just sad because it's Monday and hopefully it will get better. I hope everyone is doing GREAT!


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home