The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, June 26, 2009

So the boy and I are riding down the road yesterday and out of no where comes this..."thing"! Speeding up behind us and weaving in and out. I thought I was in an episode of Scooby Doo because you don't regularly see phantoms that look like this in real life. Anyway, along comes what I can only describe as a monster on a motorcycle...You be the judge:


<span class=

Seriously, I've never seen a motorcycle helmet like this and I even tried to google it and only came up with helmets with mow hawks or other funny things. This helmet was seriously scary! The face was pretty scary too but I couldn't get a shot of it, I'm actually surprised I got this picture to be honest. It was like a Skeletor face and then the creepy hair was blowing in the wind. Has anyone ever seen these helmets?

Note to self, must tell the boy there is absolutely NO motorcycles in his future and NO scary helmets, for any reason...

Happy Friday Everyone!!!


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home