The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, December 01, 2008

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Cold Hands is the big WEENER!

Lucy's gonna be a big sister. In about 6 months or so! Here's a shot of Peanut from about a month or so ago. We go for another sonogram this Thursday so maybe I'll have another grainy picture of fuzz to show you soon. For now, here is our "baby"...weird! We're gonna have a baby!!


Picture 3

I was very nauseous for the first couple of months but never really got sick so I have to say that I am very grateful for that. I'm starting to feel a lot better every day and my stomach is expanding at an alarming rate! Just wait til I take a picture of that and post it! YIKES~

Anyway, I'll try to keep it to a minimum with baby talk and pregnancy crap but that's what's going on...Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. You'll all be glad to know that it came close but there were no homicides committed on our family Thanksgiving trip last week! Progress...it's happening everywhere!!

8 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, December 01, 2008, Blogger gusgreeper said…

    I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Congratulations to you both!!! :) bestest news!
    can't stop using exclamation marks!!!!!!! WOOT!!!

     
  • At 7:20 PM, December 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH.MY.GODDE.OH.MY.GODDE.OH.MY.GODDE.OH.MY.GODDE.OH.MY.GODDE.OH.MY.GODDE.OH.MY.GODDE.OH.MY.GODDE.OH.MY.GODDE.OH.MY.GODDE.OH.MY.GODDE. You ARE going to name him/her after me, RIGHT?

     
  • At 8:21 AM, December 02, 2008, Blogger Chick said…

    Yay! We should have guessed from all the lack of drinking these passed months : )

     
  • At 9:28 AM, December 02, 2008, Blogger Andi said…

    WOOHOOOO!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more shots of the peanut/baby bee!

    Andi

     
  • At 10:15 AM, December 02, 2008, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I am SO excited for you!

    You two are going to be great parents and this kiddo is going to be very lucky. Any news on the gender yet??????

     
  • At 10:24 AM, December 03, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    HOLY SHIT!
    Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! It's the best!

    I can't wait to see/hear more! :)

     
  • At 8:10 PM, December 03, 2008, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Oh congratulations my dear Funky BEE! How exciting! Don't worry about talking about pregnancy crap. It's a huge event in your life! I'm surprised you kept it quiet for this long! I'd have spilled the beans a long time ago.

    Take care!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, December 04, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    I came back to apologize for using such foul language around little ears. I was just so excited for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home