The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, April 23, 2007


This weekend was beautiful FINALLY! I think the winter is finally over here. On Saturday Nola had a play date with my friend's two boxers and although she's a lot younger than them she really held her own. It was fun watching them interact.

I found out that one of my friends "found" this blog the other day. I don't really care but it is a little weird...I mean, when it's out in the public I guess the only thing it can be is found...Oh well.

Has everyone been watching LOST? It has been SO good. I hate Julia that little cunt! I can't wait to see how this whole plot unfolds. For those of you that watch, do you think that Jack is a total douche or is he playing her right back? I can't wait to find out.

So last week when we were in Florida we watched The Sopranos and Entourage with my aunt and uncle. They were both really good episodes so we decided that when we got home we'd get HBO again. We haven't had it in a long time b/c it's just wasted money at this point and we basically gave up on The Sopranos because it sucks and they take really long hiatuses. Since it's the last few ep's we reconsidered. Anyway, we go through the process, we get HBO all set up and we hunker down to watch a night of programming last night. The only word that comes to mind is BBBOOOOORRRIING! Wow! What a complete and utter disappointment. The Sopranos is still as dumb as I remember it. It sucked. And, I happen to like Entourage but the hubby thought it sucked last night too. So, if you're considering getting HBO or getting back into these lame shows, don't. Go enjoy the nice weather instead.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, April 23, 2007, Blogger peachy said…

    Cute picture of Nola and her friends. :)

     
  • At 5:34 PM, April 23, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    Cooper was out with his friends this weekend too...came back all covered in slobber. Yelch!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, April 24, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Lovin' LOST! I can't wait to see what is in store. I wonder if Kate will get knocked up? Babies seem to be an underlying plot here.

    Our cable company is offering something new these days. You can order specific shows off channels like HBO without subscribing to the whole package. Kinda like pay per view.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, April 24, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    Im still anti-tv, so no HBO for me!

    The puppies are cute cute cute!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I hate Julia that little cunt!"

    Just because I have a snug coochie is no reason to hate me. Also, there should be a comma after my name.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, April 24, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Oh Danjerus, stop fucking correcting my grammar when I write about you. It only reconfirms your cunty-ness ;O)

     
  • At 11:41 PM, April 24, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    I've more or less given up on TV save the occasional overdose of Food Network and, of course, House MD. Woot!

     
  • At 2:16 AM, April 25, 2007, Blogger Chick said…

    I'm sticking with the Sopranos til it gets whacked in a couple of weeks...it seems better so far.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home