The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wow, Blogger's really been a huge pain in the arse the last few days huh?

I had a really bad dream this morning. I woke up, eyes wide open at 5am on the dot. You could tell that the sun had just started coming up but it was still that dark, gloomy, blue color in the house. I finally went back to sleep at about 5:45am and my alarm clock went off at about five after 6. I really needed to go to the gym but I just couldn't do it. I did however make a deal with myself that I would go after work so that's what I plan to do. I hate going to the gym in the evenings now. It seems like such a chore when all you want to do is go home and sit on the couch and eat (ha ha, I'm a fat ass). Instead I get to go hang out with a bunch of smelly, sweaty idiots that will be using all of the machines...I'm not bitter.

So, my dream... The funny thing is, now that I think about it in the light of day, the dream is so fucking ridiculous and makes absolutely no sense. At 5am it was the scariest, suspense thriller you could imagine...I was waiting for someone to come out of the shadows in my bedroom. Then I started freaking myself out and thinking of scenes from the new Omen movie. I am truly a tool.

I'm on a mission to eat everything in my freezer before buying any more food. I really have a problem with shopping I think. So, I'm starting with some chicken breast that I plan to pound the living hell out of before I cook. For some reason cooking chicken has really ooged me out lately. When I handle it and cook it I find that I don't want to eat it when it's done. If you have any pounded chicken recipes that you want to share, send them my way.

We'll see what happens. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good night.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, June 07, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Look on www.foodnetwork.com.
    They have tons of recipes. Last time I cooked chicken, I made some chicken, proscuitto, spinach roll up things with cheese on top. So good.

    Smashed chicken in any sort of italian dish is always delicious.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, June 07, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Hmm, I have no pounded chicken recipes, but I'll be watching for whatever everyone else comes up with.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, June 08, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I had issues with raw chicken when I was pregnant with my first child. WHAT?! I'm just sayin...

    I don't have any pounded chicken recipes either but Allrecipes.com is one of my favorite recipe sites they are worth a look.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, June 08, 2006, Blogger Chick said…

    OK...that's why I do not see scary movies!

    Working out at the end of the day? Good for you...if I don't do it before I end my work day...I ain't ever gonna do it.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    Good luck with clearing our your freezer...I should do the same but it's so much more fun just to add to the food thats already there.

    Hmmm my friend couldn't stand chicken when she was pregnant. I'm not saying either, it was just the first thought that popped in my head when I read that.

     
  • At 8:15 AM, June 11, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    blogger's been really shitty the last week or so.. gah!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    I'm not pregnant bitches! thanks though ;O)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home