The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Halleluya!

TSO and I just found out that we got the church that we wanted for our wedding ceremony. It's a good thing since our wedding is in 6 months and we haven't been able to go further with any of the other plans because we don't have a church!

Think about it...without a church you can't order invitations, limo's, work out the reception start time, etc, etc, etc...


YAYY! We're so happy. More wedding stuff. I know how you all can't get enough!

On another note I am either getting sick or the allergies are starting already. I'm thinking it's allergies but the combination of constant sinus problems is really fucking annoying.

Anyone have any St. Patty's day plans? This year I believe I am going to act like a grown up and not go to a crowded, crazy, nutso bar that serves green beer and where the night inevitably ends with people puking in corners. I'll just do it in a less crowded bar on Saturday instead. HA! I guess we all have to act our age at some point. Okay, maybe that's a little drastic but I think this St. Patty's day will be a mellow one. No pretending I'm half Irish this year! Oh well...

that is all...carry on my dears...

6 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, March 15, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    I saw a tshirt that said "I'm not Irish, kiss me anyway." So cute. But..I didn't buy it and I probably won't get to the store beforehand.

    I have no plans now, but I would like to do something.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, March 15, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Oops, and congrats on the church. Carry on!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    A wedding on St. Patty's Day? that is weird Steph!

    Peachy - that is so cute (the shirt). I hope you get lots of kisses anyway ;O)

     
  • At 4:42 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Woo hoo! You have the church now everything else can fall in line.

    My husband is part Irish so I have a little Irish in me all the time! I can't believe I just said that in the same comment I said church in. I'm going to hell.

     
  • At 6:44 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    Congrats on getting the church, things will start to roll by quickly now! You must atleast have one drink on St. Patty's day! Have one for all the Irish folks out there! I think I'll be painting the town black in Toronto (an Irish street festival honouring Guiness Beer..hence the black!)
    So to you an early: Slainte! (cheers)

     
  • At 10:35 AM, March 16, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Wooo woo woo! Congrats on gettin the church you wanted.

    I'll be museum hopping on my St. Patty's Day and then coming home to be really Irish at home! Woot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home