The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My body is rebelling against me...

I am fucked. Seriously. I am a miserable mess...

I'm currently in the process of getting one of my many annual sinus infections. My brain feels like it's gonna explode out of my eyeballs but not before oozing out of my upper jaw line/cheek bones. I have what my doctor calls Sinusitis...yeah, yeah, point and laugh and tell me there's no such thing. I thought he was kind of full of shit a couple of years ago when he told me this too but then I found out that another one of my friends actually has it AND he just had to have surgery for it. I don't think my case is as severe but once I looked up the symptoms and some of the other information on this little disease of mine I realized that the good doc was spot on! After all that wasted typing, my point is that I feel like ass and I'm pretty sure it's due to the massive alcohol consumption and smoke inhalation from the weekend.

I stayed at work until about 8:45pm last night so I could get the last of our stupid save the date's assembled and sent out. They're actually not stupid at all. They are fucking adorable and I dare you to disagree...My wonderful, delicious, special little mommy and I made them ourselves and put them all together. It was a hell of a lot of good old quality mommy and me time and I loved every minute of it.


It says: "TheFunkyBee and The Sweet One are Tying the Knot! Please reserve the date of, blah biddy blah, blah, blah..."

I have had absolutely no appetite today. If you knew me, you'd know this was ludicrous. I am by no means obscenely overweight - I could stand to lose 10lb's or so but who couldn't? I like food and I don't miss many meals. Ever hear the song lyrics "red beans and rice didn't miss her"? Well, they were talking about me. I got some junk in the trunk. A ghetto booty if you will (for a white girl anyway)...I've never had any complaints. So, when I'm not hungry ALL DAY LONG, I know something is wrong with me.

I'm pretty sure I've had a fever most of the day as I am usually cold as ice at work and I spent most of the day sweating. It was also one of the coldest days we've had all winter here today and it was snowing on my way home from the office. Yeah...I'm fucked.

If you thought all of that was bad, (MEN: STOP READING HERE - I'M WARNING YOU!)
I think I'm getting a fucking yeast infection. Yeah, that's right, I said it. Yes, it's horrific. Yes, you can make all the baking bread, yeasty jokes you want. And YES, being a woman is a fucking pain in the ass sometimes - sometimes it's even a huge pain in the vagina! This one makes me the angriest. It's hard enough to be a woman and to go through all the womanly shit that we go through but this on top of it all? FUCK it makes me so mad. So mad I could murder someone, preferably a man. Just because! Any woman that's ever experienced one of these "infections" will agree that there isn't much that tops it in the miserable category.

So, if I sound bitter, now you know why! I hope everyone else is having a wonderful fucking day. At least someone is...

7 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    The save the date cards are cute. Do you think your sinus infection is related to your not wanting to eat. I know if you can't smell food, you don't really want to eat it. Makes sense.

    Sorry about the yeast infection too. They are pretty disgusting. Go to the store and get some cream. It should clear it right up even though it feels disgusting using that stuff.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Awww, and I'm with danjerus...one day treatment people need lick my crack.

    I hope you're feeling better soon! Your save the dates are gorgeous!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    I love you guys...thanks for empathising. it so sucks and one day my ass! I've never even bothered wasting my money b/c that is just a joke!!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Stupid yeast infections! It may take 3-7 days to go away but if FEELS like a freakin month! And of course going without nasty coochies is rough on everyone!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said…

    Oh the sinusitis thing is you poor baby get I hope yo feel better soon:-} Thank god I don't have a clue about the yeast infection thing.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    You're Save-the-Date cards are really cute! Hope you are feeling better soon, and if you'd like you can have on of these S.O.S scouring pads if you know what I mean...damn! Tough luck! And Im with you about the white girl ghetto booty...I have one of my own!
    Oh, and I found ur page thru a friend...nice work! :)

     
  • At 12:56 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger ago-go said…

    oh, the dreaded yeast infection. the last time i was complaining about my plumbing i had BV AND a yeast infection...makes you want to be a boy sometimes. or a neuter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home