The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Are you Sirius?

I am currently driving around in a brand new car on loan from my car dealership while my car is being worked on. It's beautiful and I would love to have a new car. Isn't is strange how nicely new cars feel when you drive them? The ride is so smooth, everything works perfectly, they smell delicious...The only problem is that I've become so attached to my Sirius satellite Radio that driving the new car is just not as enjoyable as it could be. I haven't listened to regular radio in at least 3 months and let me tell you, when you have to listen to it you realize that IT SUCKS!

On another note...I ordered this bathing suit top yesterday from Vic's Secret:


If only it would look like that on me! HA...I wish you could order the body to go with the suit. I'm experimenting with strapless tops this summer so I don't have the strappy tan lines for the wedding. We'll see. I'll be impressed if this piece of black rubber band can really hold my massive mamm's up. I'll keep you all posted.

I don't know how everyone else is feeling but THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! I hope everyone is having a good day.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Thank God, Allah, and their friend Biff it's Friday. The top is sexay!!! And I effin' miss my XM. MUST GET A NEW ANTENNA!!!

     
  • At 1:35 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I'd look like a bakery in that top. With little ROLLS everywhere!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Cute top. You only got the top though?

    I'm so happy it's Friday. Woohoo!!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Greeper - You said it! What a pain in the arse!

    OGO - you are too funny - I guess I'll look like I'm baking a batch of huge muffins b/c I can be sure that my boobs will totally be popping out of that thing

    Peachy - I only got the top b/c I have a black bottom already so I can wear it with that...plus the damn top was $45! I never pay that much for bathing suits - well not only half of them anyway, unless I REALLY like them, then it's the only one I buy all year and that's no fun. Hell, I may even have to return this one if it doesn't end up fitting.

     
  • At 7:35 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said…

    Sat. radio is THE way to go huh:-} and I see an awesome HNT in the making!! wooohooo! have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home