The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

shoes...
















I bought these shoes yesterday because well...if you're gonna be broke and have creditors on your ass you might as well have cute shoes on when they come to take you to prison right?

Okay seriously. I can't decide if I like them or not. They are adorable but I've never been big on the little round toe. For me it's either pointy or square. I'm not much of a tweener. BUT they are so cute. I am so indecisive about these damn shoes!

I almost wore them to work today but I was afraid I would decide half way through the day that I hated them and then I wouldn't be able to return them because the sole would be all scuffed.

What do you think? Cute or not? They are actually comfortable, well, at least they were walking around the house for 30 minutes.

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home