The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm still tired. Exhausted actually...I spent the long weekend that seems like such a distant memory at this point, drinking heavily with friends thus making myself even more exhausted for this week. And I've been working on my other new full time job...planning the wedding.

I'm not stressed about it, don't get me wrong. I'm actually really enjoying it all and that's just not my style in general. It's been really fun planning our wedding thus far and I know I'm going to completely jinx myself by saying this but it's all happening so fast and going so well that I'm just worried that it'll be over before I know it! Now, the part I'm stressed and sad about is the fact that umm, I have a real full time job that is TOTALLY getting in the way of my life. It's so annoying.

Had a ton of fun this weekend. I was all ready to post some fun pic's from all of the festivities but I've just been blah. Haven't had time for the computer or much to say really. Now I'm just praying that something, maybe my waist line, will motivate me to get my ass to the gym tonight. Ugggh, I'm so not in the mood. Would someone just bring me a pizza!!

I hope to get back on the ball and read everyone tonight. I've missed you all...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home