The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Who ever said that showering together was sexy...?

Okay, so the Sweet One was chillin watching football yesterday. We just got done eating a yummy meal and I was ready to go get cleaned up. On my way to the bathroom I said "if you need me I'll be in the shower". I wasn't trying to be sexy and it wasn't an invitation but then, as I was getting in I starting thinking, oh no, what if he thought I wanted him to shower with me? Don't get me wrong...I'll take the Sweet One naked any which way he wants to present himself but there is just something about showering with someone that is so not fun!

So, he never came into the shower. Apparently football is way more important, just kidding. I was relieved. I mean, when I get in the tub it's to wash things and shave things. Not so sexy, I know. Now, I do believe that a naked, wet body is hot no matter where it is, but a standard tub is just not made for two people, unless you're a couple of 4 year olds and the third party involved is Mr. Bubble!

Now think back, I know we've all at least tried it, but having sex in the shower is uncomfortable and virtually impossible. If you're in the tub with a man that is bigger than you, and let's face it ladies...the guy should be bigger than you! You spend most of the time cold because he is hogging up all the hot water. It's just inevitable. Either that or you are trying not to drown in the spout of water that is shooting you right in the nose/mouth area. Then the makeup starts to run. Mmmm sexy...the wet dog look with mascara running down your face. Now that's what I call hot!

Next is the actual attempt at the act. You try and hang on to the towel bar, foot on the soap dish, everything is all slippery. It's like an acrobatics routine. I am just envisioning the medic-alert type phone call to the authorities now! "HELP - we've fallen, naked and wet out of the shower, and we can't get up!" If you ask me, I'd rather be bent over anywhere but the shower, we've even been left at a party in New Orleans when we got a little frisky over a toilet in a guest house. We couldn't be found and our 'ride' left us...But let me tell you, it was much better than any shower experience I've ever had.

So I got out of the shower and ended up getting lucky in more ways than one. The Sweet One had done the dishes, taken out the trash and was 'in the mood'. Woo hoo...I got me a good man! But really everyone, let's all make a new year's resolution to have less sex in showers and more sex everywhere else.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home