The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have been off life all week. By this I mean I have been off work, off blogging, etc! You get the point. I have spent the last 3 days cleaning my house in the most anal, dirt out of every crevice and corners kind of way and it actually feels pretty good. Christmas was nice. Busy, but nice. Got some nice things and spent time with the important peeps.

The Sweet One's bro got engaged last week...copy cat! Just kidding, he was kind of planning it too. What the hell is going on? I think it's in the water! It's kind of frightening. I have done absolutely NOTHING to do with wedding planning. I haven't even opened a damn bridal magazine. I didn't want to ruin my holiday vacation and without a doubt every person I meet asks the same damn questions that I have no answers to!

Random Person: When's the date?
Me: I don't know
Random Person: Where are you doing it?
Me: I don't know
RP: Who are you having in your wedding party?
Me: I don't know

You see the trend? It's kind of annoying but I guess the plans will come together soon enough. I just have to remember not to let it stress me out as you, generally, only plan one wedding your lifetime, right? Gotta keep it fun and light. If only I could find a way to eliminate all of the mothers from the planning...that would do the trick!

So the Sweet One and I are heading to the beach with some friends for New Year's Eve. Before you get jealous, realize that this beach isn't in Cabo or anything...it's in Maryland and the temperatures there will be the same as the temp's here at home...COLD! but who cares, we'll be inside drinking the whole time so it wouldn't matter if we were in the Arctic. Okay, it would because I would never be in the Arctic but you know what I'm saying!

Anyway, Before I spew more nonsense I will just say that I hope all of you have a wonderful New Years and that 2006 is a much better year for all of us! Have fun and be safe!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home