The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Half - Nekkid Thursday



Okay, so I'm using an old picture but it's all I got.

My damn camera hasn't come back yet. I've only had it since this summer and this is the second time I've had to send it back to be fixed! It's a great camera but I think I got a lemon!!

It's raining, again.
I have a ton of work to do because I've been too busy downloading music onto my nano all week, AND...one of the IT guys at my office kind of lectured me for downloading too many programs that are "out of policy"! I hate him. I am the least of this company's worries but now I feel bad and don't want to get in trouble. This post is for you asshole IT guy...You can kiss my half-nekkid ASS!

I'm going to happy hour tonight and I plan to make myself feel better. Much, Much BETTER!

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home