The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Stole this from Ago-go. Don't worry I won't be tagging anyone. Just thought it was cute so play along if you want. Here are the rules:

Go to Google and click on the images link.
Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.
- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell



Here are mine:

The town where I grew up - looks exactly how I remember it...



The town I live in now...there are LOTS of penguins in my town.



My name...hmmm




Grandma - never knew she was in a band with Bob Hope!




Favorite food! YUM




Favorite Drink! YUMMIER




Okay, so this came up when I punched in a song title but honestly I don't have ONE favorite song. I have way too many favorites so I will call this best feeling for now...



Favorite Smell!!



The End...
play if you'd like, no obligations!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger wopanese said…

    mmmm... Bacon!

    bacon bacon bacon bacon!

    What's in the bag? I dunno! I CAN'T READ!

    (Sorry... that commercial takes me away sometimes)

    cool lil post - will try it sometime soon...

     
  • At 3:04 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger wopanese said…

    oh, and glad to see you're on the mend, yes?

    wv : nqhyufmu = what the hell?

     
  • At 3:14 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Storm - or Mick...

    Wop - bacon is MY FAVORITEST! I love everything about it ;O) And yes, I'm on the mend. Just coughing a lot which in turn makes me laugh like an old man...it's very strange.

    cwnetscq = WTF is right!!

     
  • At 5:41 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Chick said…

    Looks like a hoping town...where you grew up...

    Penguins are a step up...

    WV sucks...I wish EVERYONE would just turn it off!!!!!

    txtfsn

     
  • At 10:40 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger CaCaBoy said…

    You grew up in BFE, too?

     
  • At 6:41 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger peachy said…

    I love bacon too. That picture made me smile.

    I'm gonna go with Mick as your name. HA!!HA!! Love him though, so it's cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home