The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

HOT ASS



Here's a little HOT ASS for HNT!

I am a little sad and cranky today (more on that later), AND I don't have a camera so no pictures of me this Half-Nekkid Thursday.

This is a picture of a crazy man/woman leaving the Austin City Limits Festival on the last night. He was clearly a he because he had facial hair - a LOT of it, as in a full beard...but he also had boobs and he wore this semi thong thing and let me tell you...he shouldn't have. BUT it was funny and entertaining and he/she got what she wanted I suppose! Freedom of expression. That's what it's all about people. That and the hokey pokey. So, happy Half-Nekkid Thursday everyone!

If you have been living under a rock and don't know what HNT is, please click the purdy blue box to the right to find out more...

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home