The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The weekend was great. Did everything I planned and it was wonderful! I got my iPod Nano yesterday (it really is impossibly small) so I have to admit that I am very distracted right now downloading music onto my new little best friend!!! I will not get any work done above and beyond the minimum nor will I have any interesting posts this week...I can just feel it.

It's shitty and rainy here and I'm pretty much over it. It has been raining for like 5 days now and I am done with the rain now. Okay Mother Nature, you can stop now!! I think I am going to the Apple store at lunch to buy accessories for my toy! YAYY

The Paul McCartney show was so great on Saturday even though he played a few new songs from his new cd - they weren't half bad but I'm an old schooler and prefer the old Beatles stuff...I didn't get choked up or cry this time though so that was good. I took some horrible pictures with my camera phone. I'll try to post them but it's kind of pointless since they are such poor quality and because it might take away from my iPod time...he he.

Anyway, I'll be back when I have something of substance to say...that may be never!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Calvin said…

    hey.. you got the Nano too eh?! hope you had a good weekend!

     
  • At 1:55 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger wopanese said…

    Glad you got to see him - I had a chance to see the Stones with Trey Anastasio Thursday in Charlottesville (with backstage passes, if I remember correctly) but I had to chaperone my roommie for his bachelor party. Ahh well, the sacrifices one makes for his friends.

    But the wedding was great and my toast was a hit. Sorry to hear about the coochie cutting incident and ACK - what is it about large festivals that brings out the freaky people in such large numbers? I guess more shock factor, eh? He could have at least worn a thong or something!!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I have to admit that I find myself wanting a Nano but I don't think I would EVER use it. Be strong OGO be strong.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger HS said…

    The ipod nano! Those rock! I want one :)

     
  • At 2:51 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger peachy said…

    Oh cool. I ended up buying the Nano for Ed. It's so small I doubt he'll even be able to see it. What did you get for accessories?

    The rain is horrible, huh? I haven't been riding in a while and I want to go. I might have to suck it up. Booo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home