The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

pigs for Half-Nekkid Thursday




So, I have been under the weather and so bogged down with actual work since I've been back from Austin but I can't forget about all of my bloggie loves! I miss you guys. Hopefully I'll be back on my feet...he he, by this weekend and I can catch up with everyone's lives/blogs!




This picture is from the Austin City Limits Festival. Those lines you see are not tan lines...they are DIRT lines! It was so dusty and dirty that everyone had dirty pigs, and many other things too. I'll post more about that and the festival later but until then, enjoy this lovely picture of some half-nekkid, very dirty feet!

If you need to know more about HNT click on the blue button to the right!

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home