The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

My Weekend in Pictures...

So, first and foremost I got my camera back!! WOO HOO! I am so excited, and I began Friday night by celebrating the return of my little friend. I started by ordering more than one beverage at a time. It made for a very interesting evening.



This is the lovely fish tank and the bar we were at:



The drinks were quite obviously starting to take effect because I started taking crotch shots...here is a shot of my sweet one's tempting crotch:



I played in a softball tournament on Saturday and did not take any pictures but can assure you that after playing ball in scorching heat for six hours they wouldn't have been pretty even if I did. By the time it was over I was tired, sweaty and dirty! BUT, instead of going home to rest I quickly showered and got ready for some drinking...exactly what you need after a long day of softball. As you can tell by yesterday's drunken post it was a successful evening. Although I implied there would be naked pic's I did the best I could...a before and an after and that's all you get. SO - here are the boobies fully clothed and then in just the bra. That's as good as it gets.

clothed boobies


bra boobies


Okay so waking up this morning was ROUGH! We all had hangovers from hell. I had so many plans for today. I really needed to clean my house from top to bottom and as lame as it sounds I had some work I wanted to get done to be prepared for the week ahead. Before anything could happen we needed some grease and carbs to get our bodies functioning again. We decided on the diner. Before you now ladies and gents we have one of the all time hangover cures...the oh so fizzy coke a cola! There was also water, coffee, an arnold palmer and an iced tea...we love our beverages.



And then, along with our meals we had the gravy fries. Oh my god were they good as hell. And you can see some other greasy concoction in the background.



So, back home to clean right? WRONG...we decided to spend the rest of the day at the pool. Then someone suggests that we go get some drinks. "It'll make you feel better, you know, a little hair of the dog"...right. Well, we are obviously a bunch of lushes because this is how the evening started off and it just progressed from there.




And, this fine specimen is a hotty we spotted crossing the street on a break from his jog. At first I thought I was suffering from beer goggle syndrome, but ohh no - this hot piece of ass was for real and all man from his headband to his fanny pack, this was no mirage ladies.



And the evening ended in a drunken haze without a lick of cleaning getting done. It appears that a pattern is forming. I am vowing to get up and work out tomorrow morning and never, ever breathe a word to trainy trainertons about what I ate and drank this weekend. And I know I'm only cheating myself but guess what...cheating yourself feels damn good sometimes! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home