The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I know, I know. I'm a big loser and where on earth have I been. Well, I don't freakin know. One day it's February and all of the sudden it's March 16th! Hmmm, where should I begin...

Well, the baby is awesome. He is getting lots of teeth, which is not awesome, but he's a tough little guy so he's been a real trooper with it. He is sitting and crawling like a maniac and standing, which worries me because that means that walking is next and that is so scary. We started swimming classes at the YMCA and he loves it. He splashes around and blows bubbles. He's gonna be my little water baby!

Work is weird. I have a weird feeling that I might be getting laid off, which also might be a little bit of wishful thinking, but I know that's probably not a thing to wish for right now. We shall see.

Once again our renovation looks like it might be happening soon but every time I think that we get knocked down and peg and have to start from square one. We are starting to move our things out of the house and getting the final paperwork finished with the bank so we can get that dough. We're hoping our appraisal will be higher resulting in more cash but not betting on it. There is a chance we'll be living in a house with no appliances or furniture, but hey, at least we'll have a roof!

This past weekend my amazing husband sent me on a spa weekend with two of my best girlfriends. We went here:

http://chesapeakebay.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

He has a friend there who gave us a hook up and upgraded us to a suite. The suite was bigger than my house! It had a dining room, foyer, two bathrooms, a bar, living room, a gas fire place in the bedroom and the living room...Ummm, it was AMAZING. And on top of that, we had the most amazing spa treatments!! I had a facial, a head/foot/hand massage, a full body massage and a mani/pedi! I was in heaven. Seriously, I know I've said it before and you all may want to gag but I have the best husband in the world. He is truly the best human being on earth. And he thought of all of it himself, he arranged it all himself and he did it because, as he says, "I am a great Mom and wife and he loves me". WOW...

Otherwise, not too much going on. Same old crap. Life I suppose. I hope everyone is doing well. Here are a couple of shots of the boy since it's been so long and he's growing like a weed:


Picture 9

Picture 8

Picture 5

Picture 3

Have a good one Everyone. Hopefully I won't be gone for so long this time...

4 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, March 16, 2010, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    OMG he is getting huge! And those teeth! Super cute.

    TSO is a doll, the room and treatments sound awesome.

    I hope you get laid off (ha- that does sound all wrong, but I totally get where you are coming from).

     
  • At 6:47 PM, March 17, 2010, Blogger Andi said…

    The boy is looking SOOOO adorable!!! I can't wait to meet my lil guy and get this party started. lol

    Good luck on getting all the renovation stuff ready to go.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, March 19, 2010, Blogger Sassy said…

    I can't criticize your absenteeism because I've followed suit...until a funky bee came by and gave me heck!!

    K is looking like such a little boy now! He is so handsome. The best smile ever! He looks like he's a lot of fun..and a lot of laughs!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, March 20, 2010, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I read your post but I can't get past those pictures! What a cutie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home