The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, February 08, 2008

Holy shit balls! is it really Friday at 4:30 already? I have been so busy today it's like I have no time to come up for air. I guess it's good because I feel like the day has flown by. I just hope the weekend doesn't!

Hubby and I have been looking forward to the weekend so we can sleep our faces off and play with the pooch until it hurts. And playing with her does often hurt - she's got some sharp teeth and claws!

Speaking of the little devil, so far this week she has eaten/destroyed the following:
  • Two cork pot holders - wow that was a fun mess to clean up!
  • A picture of our old dog, Nola - thankfully just a copy
  • Two napkins - sometimes hubby forgets
  • part of our living room rug - she's working on destroying it a little at a time
  • One of hubby's athletic socks
  • Part of a flip flop and almost through the strap - I can still wear them or she'd be dead
  • Almost got through the shoe lace on one of my sneakers
  • A People magazine - I haven't even read it yet
  • A lighter - you know the long one's they sell now to light candles, etc?
  • A dog toy - Halleluya!
  • Hubby's mouse for his computer - wire and all!
  • Part of the bathroom rug - whoops, forgot to close the door before I left.
I discover these little treasures when I come home for lunch to walk the pooch. It's going to start getting rather expensive to keep her out of her crate during the day. It's like she gets mad at us for leaving her so she takes it out on us by destroying things. She's nuts. But we love her.




Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home