The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, April 02, 2007

Well, we had a semi chill weekend although for some reason I am still totally exhausted.

Friday night The Sweet One and I had a low key dinner at a local Malaysian restaurant. It was so delicious. We came home and chilled with our pup.

On Saturday morning I got up before the sun and took the pooch to class. We did GREAT! She's still a little timid with people she doesn't know and we had to be excluded from the "pass the pup" exercise as to not freak Nola out, but other than that she was a star. Everybody loves her because she's just so cute. We were even the class example for one of our newly learned homework assignments. Nola also did not mess at all in the facility. One little-miss-know-it-all pet owner's pup peed probably a total of 6 times in the ring and another pooch peed and pooped right in the middle of the floor. I know it's natural and they're just puppies but it felt good to know that my baby wasn't one of the "bad one's" he he he...I know it must have been embarrassing for the mom's who had to clean it up.

Saturday evening we had some friends over to watch the BORING final four games. We cooked out and even broke out our fire pit since it was a little cool at night. It was a lot of fun. One of our friends is the designated margarita maker and he lived up to his title...We went through a gallon of Tequila...enough said!

Sunday we had brunch with my family because my bro was in town from Minneapolis. It was YUMMY! then I had to get my sorry ass to church for Palm Sunday. Hubby ran the dog around for a very short time and he tuckered her little butt right out. She was out for the count for pretty much the rest of the evening. It's nice to know she is easily tired. It makes for an easy puppy to handle.

Anyway, that's about it. It's beautiful here today. In the 80's and my lucky husband has some pretty good friends that just randomly call to tell him he has a ticket to the National's season opener this afternoon waiting for him at will-call. And an even nicer work environment that let's him just take the rest of the afternoon to enjoy warm weather, ice cold brew's, good friends and a day at the ball park. I'm so glad someone's enjoying this perfect weather! Hope you all are too.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home