The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

drinky poo

So I bought these drinks today because well, they were recommended, they were on sale and apparently I am a product whore. AND the whole talk about burning calories didn't hurt either. Oh, although they "recommend" drinking 3 cans a day. Yeah, that's not going to happen. Water is a LOT cheaper.

Anyway, they are actually really yummy. I might be addicted. I've only tried the Green Tea flavor so far but it's good. I would compare it, oddly enough since it's made by Coke/Nestle co., to the flavor of Nestea, it's a little like that but fizzy. And, here's the crazy part...it has 0 fat, 0 carbs and 5 calories. Fuck, it probably causes cancer. Anything that seems too good to be true, well...you know the rest.

Oh well, try it if you dare!

8 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, March 28, 2007, Blogger peachy said…

    I tried the peach one about a month ago, and I hated it. I thought it tasted horrible. They sell them at my work cafeteria for 2 bucks. Way too expensive for me to try a different flavor. The cans do make me thirsty for them though. I'm a sucker for water droplets. Ocean Spray anyone?

     
  • At 5:48 PM, March 28, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    HA HA HA - you crack me up Peachy! I am a total sucker for marketing...AND the only reason I bought them was that they were on sale - a six pack for $5.50. I bet they're a lot more expensive sold as a single. I love the green tea. I hope I don't hate the peach or I'm returning it. I bet it would be great with Vodka! HA HA - I'm such a loser...

     
  • At 10:49 PM, March 28, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I'm not surprised it tastes like nestea, it says Nestea on the can! Hee hee hee!

    I wondered about them and the whole burning calorie thing. I guess I'm just to skeptical. Besides the stuff I tend to like is calorific! Uber good calories. MMMMMMMMM creamy cappuccino. It says it's made with soy that makes it healthy right! Ok. I'm off on some weirdo tangent. I'll stop.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, March 28, 2007, Blogger Chick said…

    Oooh...bubbles...& loads of caffeine too? I'll try it.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, March 29, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    They were talking about this on the radio station I listen to.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, March 29, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    ive never seen it.... i dont like green tea, but let me know your thoughts on the peach (although im totally scared based on peachy's comment!)

     
  • At 8:42 PM, March 29, 2007, Blogger peachy said…

    Cold hands-if you try to peach, I'll try the green tea. I will try anything once.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, March 29, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Actually had the Peach today and it wasn't bad. Maybe because I was expecting it to be horrible but I kind of liked it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home