The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh My God! I have never had such problems with allergies as I'm having now. My nose won't stop running, my eyes won't stop watering, my throat and the roof of my mouth itch, I am sneezing like a fool! I finally took some medicine today and I am still not feeling that great. This sucks! BUT I almost can't complain because it's 80 degrees out today and that makes me very, very happy!

Last night the pup peed on the living room floor, thankfully missing the carpet, right in front of us...right after I told hubby to take her out. I was so angry and frustrated that I almost started crying. I just have to laugh at myself...how pathetic. But I was just so over it. I guess we better start jumping on it when she whines and basically TELLS us that she needs to go out. It's really no one's fault but our own. We're learning...

My cousin, who I grew up with and is like my brother, and his fiance had a baby at 3 o'clock this morning. A little boy. I plan to go see him after work today. I'm so excited!

That's all I got. I hope you all are having a good day.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, March 27, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    oh yes, they can be taxing indeed! my dog still pulls crap like that, i threaten to put him outside on his own all the time!!

    but the puppy kisses make it worth it....

     
  • At 2:45 PM, March 27, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Puppies can be frustrating but it's like you said you're still learning and so is Nola. You'll all catch on!

    Congrats on the new baby!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, March 27, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    I feel ya, mine have been really bothering me too!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, March 28, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    Puppies are a handful and a trial-by-fire learning experience. Sounds like you two are handling it well overall. Pee happens to everyone.

    Congrats on the new bebe in the family!

    And I keep forgetting to THANK YOU for the House MD TV Guide you sent. I almost wet myself. :D

     
  • At 11:06 AM, March 28, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    I hope you are feeling better this morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home