The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, March 26, 2007

It's Monday!



BOOOO!


Had a very doggie filled weekend. Our world has changed drastically, it's weird. We did a lot of things with the pooch this weekend, including starting puppy training. There was a last minute opening at the Dog Training Club so I got in. The really sad, depressing, awful part is that the class is at 7:30am on Saturday mornings. The good thing is it's over early and I still have the rest of the day ahead of me. But damn, getting up early on Saturday after doing it all week sucks!

I have started on my long awaited project. My "poo" bags from my web site. I guess now I have a little more motivation to make them. I have had them in the works for the last 2 years and now I need to get a move on. I cut 4 bags last night and plan to get at least another 4 cut before week's end. Then it's sewing time! So, if you have a dog/pet that you walk and might need a bag I'll update when I have some up on the site and you can check them out. I've decided on a new name. Originally they were going to be called a Poo Purse or a Poo Pouch but I've decided on POOch Pouch. I am currently looking into Copyright and Patent info. We'll see how it goes. So don't steal my name or my bag design or I may have to hunt you down and kick your arse.

Here's a picture of Nola from this weekend. Needless to say, we wore her out. We took her here and there, she met new doggie friends, she ran around and played. She was out like a light, on her back, paws in the air and didn't hear us giggling and taking pictures of her. She truly is like a baby!




5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home