The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, March 02, 2007

Yayy! It's Friday.

I think I am going to the movies tonight but I can't decide if we should see Terabithia, Black Snake Moan or Breach. All very different, all with the possibility of being really good or very bad. Who knows.

On Sunday the hubby and some friends and fam and I are going to see Pan's Labyrinth at the AFI Silver Theater. It's an amazing old theater that was restored and is now the American Film Institutes's main headquarters for the East Coast. It's awesome. And the fact that I may be seeing two movies in one weekend is a record. My husband doesn't really care for the movies, which sucks. Tonight I'm going with a friend though so it's not really a record for the hub.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, March 02, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    I'm trying to convince the husband to see Pan's Labyrinth this weekend.I heard it was excellent!

    Enjoy your movies!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, March 03, 2007, Blogger peachy said…

    I'm with Sassy. I heard Pan's is great. Have a fun time! I saw Wild Hogs today. It's funny.

     
  • At 10:32 PM, March 04, 2007, Blogger Jay said…

    Can't wait to hear the reviews.

    My mother was always super against going to the movies. I think she had something against the seats, but who knows.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home