The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well, I have been super busy with work, home, life this past week. And to be honest nothing exciting going on here...I mean, I don't even think I can make anything up unless you want to hear about how I took my car to get an oil change on Tuesday. See what I'm saying? My life is uneventful!

One of my very good friends is coming to town to party down this weekend so maybe I'll have some good stories next week. Probably not.

I've gone to the gym every day so far this week and I'm on track for tomorrow too. Rock on!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    I applaud your workout regime! I'm successfully back on South Beach (it seems), now I just need to get my ass in motion.

    Have fun this weekend!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, March 01, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Everytime I get on track with working out something throws me off again! I wish I was a work out junkie. My bod would rock!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, March 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lost was good no? :)

     
  • At 4:41 PM, March 01, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    Well done.

    I'm now in strict get toned mode...I just hope I make it up to exercise everyday like a good girl!

     
  • At 8:08 AM, March 02, 2007, Blogger Chick said…

    Good for you & the gym...I've gone everyday too...except sometimes it's only 20 mins squeezed into my lunch hour at work...but it's better than nothing, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home