The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It is absolutely freezing out today. We got tricked into thinking that Spring was on it's way last week but not so much anymore. It's windy and cold and I'm freakin over it!

The hubby and I are leaving for New Orleans on Thursday and I can't wait! I know it won't be HOT there but it will be at least 35 degrees warmer than it is here so I'm happy. One of our very bestest friends is getting married in NoLa on Saturday and I have a feeling it's going to be a great party! I am a little nervous to see the city since we haven't been back since Katrina. For the last 9 years or so we have traveled to New Orleans at least twice a year so it's odd that we haven't been back. We have also had a ton of things going on like planning a wedding and taking a very expensive honey moon but now it's time to get back to a city that I categorize as one of our favorites.

Anyway, not much more going on here. Working and being cold! Hope everyone is having a great day!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home