The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, January 13, 2006

Go Skins!



Saturday is the big day! I am freaking out...we have to win this game...we CAN win this game. We've beat them before, PLEASE let us beat them again...May the football gods be with us this weekend. Sorry Opaco! This is one thing we'll have to agree to disagree about. I don't want to start talking football, well, I do but no one wants to hear it, I know! I am such a freak.



this is what I have on today. Yes...I wore my Redskins shirt to work. It's under a sweater so I don't look like a total tool, BUT when I went downstairs to get coffee this morning I saw a guy in a burgundy and gold striped rugby shirt THEN I saw a girl with a jersey on. SO, what I'm trying to say is I'm not the only freak in this town people. Plus hey, we have to show our support for our team! Right?

I won't bore all of you non-football fans (is there such a thing, how horrible!) with any more of my pointless posting. Maybe I'll be back later...have a great FRIDAY THE 13TH Everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, January 13, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    When is the superbowl?? Don't throw stuff, I'm usually not a football fan. Not to imply that I am now either. I'm digging myself a hole aren't I?

    Great shirt! I would've worn it to work, too, but mine would've been a Dallas Mavericks/Dirk Nowitzki jersey.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, January 13, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Superbowl is usually around the last weekend in January, I think this year it is February 4th though. Don't worry, as long as you are a fan of something it's all good. I am on the complete opposite end of the spectrum! I am a total geek, freak, over board fan! I just love my team...what can I say?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home