The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

This week totally sucks! I know, I know, no one wants to hear my bitching and complaining but I literally have nothing positive to say...oh wait, I do have one...I lost 3lb's this week! I know it's not much but I fired my trainer and joined a new gym and have been doing it on my own so I'm pretty proud of my measly little 3 pounds.

Okay, back to bitching...I have been SLAMMED at work. This is gonna make no sense to most of you and a little sense to one or two of you but my programming department keeps changing the schedule on me! Meaning, the programming that is put on our air has changed multiple times in the last few days which effects what I do day to day very heavily. It means that every time I record something that will go on our air and then the show changes I have to go back, re-write the script to accommodate the new show and then re-record...blah, blah, blah...bottom line it's a lot of unnecessarily spent time and money and it is pissing me off!

I have also had a severe headache for exactly a week now. I know it's a sinus infection coming on (i get them chronically - it's fun) but I haven't had time to do anything about it! it goes from the left side of my neck, into my back teeth, up through my nose and then pounds right around my left eye. I love it. It puts me in a great mood. And this my friends is why I haven't been blogging because I didn't want to have to subject you to my bitching, but here it is. Have a lovely day bitches.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger HS said…

    ah, my poor bee...I hope you are feeling better soon and all that work related bullshit gets cleared up.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Oh my god! Today is Thursday isn't it? Welp...missed this one! My bad. Maybe next Thursday I'll remember what planet I'm on. Have a good HNT everyone!

     
  • At 3:56 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger peachy said…

    So does this mean, the newscasters will talk about one show, and a completely different clip will appear? That would be SO funny.

    I hope you get better by Sunday. All the Skins fans are fired up around here.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Peachy - I wish that was the case with the shows because that would be funny as hell! Unfortunately it's much more technical and involves making sure nothing like that happens waaayy before things get on air...boring! Whatever

    I WILL be ready for Sunday, I hope!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger (S)wine said…

    "Have a lovely day, bitches" sounds like incentive to me.

    Ha, I know everything about Programming. And Traffic. Fuck Traffic. Traffic's the worst. Don't know whether you have that dept. within your system, but God help you if you ever have to deal with them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home