The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

2005 High Heel Race

So the rain never let up...it actually started raining harder once we were out in the elements last night. The costumes were top notch and without boring you too much, I am including some of the good ones below. We went to a spot called Peppers where we had a table reserved under the awning/tent like thing. It was cold and rainy but the drinks were big and strong...you know, the way I like my men...and I had a waffle fry and a few pieces of calamari and they were tasty. At one point one of the super gay guys that were in our party told me, or rather, announced that he "doesn't eat fried food". I wanted to laugh but instead just muttered that "that's ALL I eat"! Okay, I don't really but shit - I could never be a gay guy! It takes way too much effort and i really do love french fries...who knew getting it in the ass was so much work?

So, without further ado, here are some pic's from last night's festivities, and by the way, gay men LOVE to get their pictures taken!


Pauly Shore's long lost sister




Smokin'!


The Crowd at Peppers




Man or woMAN?




I always knew the Cowboys were gay




CHARGer!


Foxy Lady!


How appropriate...




Dolphin



Wowza!




Hotties!


60's chic




San Fran, of course




That is one ugly set of chicks




It's martini time




Princesses




Threesome




oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home